... There's one more star in the sky..
I still have 2 angels down here though!
(Angels in disguise though they may be!)
I still have 2 angels down here though!
(Angels in disguise though they may be!)
Mark IS the sweetheartest angel there ever was! And if you ever come over sometime and get to know him, you will see what I mean। He is no sissy though, don't get me wrong! He can scream the house down at 2 a.m., and can wrestle like you wouldn't believe.
But if you ever come across another 3 year old who gets their mom her medicine when she's sick, helps her carry laundry up and down the stairs, load and unload the washer and dryer, load and unload the dishwasher, kill the ants (except for one named, Ferbie) that are swarming all over coz nobody got to the cleaning the floor in time, clean up the mess, sing "Hey Jude' to his baby brother when he's crying, talks to earthworms (Hallo little wormie, I'm just Mark, I just want to be your friend), AND runs up to you right when you feel like you're gonna cry and never stop, and say "Hi Mommy, just want to give you a hug and a kiss" and then does the same 3 times in a row... , let me know
I believe you get the picture. I love my little boy.
Some angels look like this one!
Munchkin 2 is just figuring out that it pays to give mommy kisses sometimes, coz it means you get what you shout "AAAAAH" for next... many times. :)
He is also learning NOT to eat sand, that ladybirds stink if you bite into them, and that everything that fits into your mouth does not need to be eaten - the basic difference between eatable and edible is a foreign concept...
..to him.
Given that he's only one, we're figuring he'll live and learn.
We hope.
He's also learning to follow simple instructions, and is SO pleased when he realizes that he made mommy proud, that he grins from eyebrow to eyebrow - ALL SACRA!!
I kid you not! You must see it to believe it! If you didn't know he was grinning, you'd think it was a grimace. Fortunately, "we know..." (say that James-and-Isaac-with-a-particular-accent-style:)
And he's eating with a fork - or trying to at any rate.
He's learning to say "please" but only manages "up"...LOL! He doesn't quite get the difference yet.
He IS a climbing angel though - trust me on this one, when you come into the kitchen and find your one year old on the dining table, and then the next time on the piano in the living room, u know it's time to hide all climbing aids, such as - stools, floor cushions, books, telephone directories, pots, chairs, couches, overturned tubs, etc until you see him hang on the side of some device and pull himself up. So then you bring all the rest back in to create a distraction.
He hasn't yet figured out that he can pull drawers out and use them as ladders....DID I JUST SAY THAT????
Now if I can only find my camera, I'd post some real pictures, that I haven't even taken since March. :S
It's done the disappearing act on me...Man!
AKA, I put it in a safe place and don't know where that is.
AKA It's lying under a pile of stuff somewhere.
AKA, I need to clean my house.. you get the picture (no pun intended)
Well, I'll try and put in some appropriate older ones so you won't forget what we look like and I'll keep looking for that camera....Maybe I should ask the kids to find it for me! Saa flink de er! Only Jude would probably eat it :S
AND HEY..!! I do have this video from February :) One of our all time favorite songs!!!!!!!!!
He is also learning NOT to eat sand, that ladybirds stink if you bite into them, and that everything that fits into your mouth does not need to be eaten - the basic difference between eatable and edible is a foreign concept...
..to him.
Given that he's only one, we're figuring he'll live and learn.
We hope.
He's also learning to follow simple instructions, and is SO pleased when he realizes that he made mommy proud, that he grins from eyebrow to eyebrow - ALL SACRA!!
I kid you not! You must see it to believe it! If you didn't know he was grinning, you'd think it was a grimace. Fortunately, "we know..." (say that James-and-Isaac-with-a-particular-accent-style:)
And he's eating with a fork - or trying to at any rate.
He's learning to say "please" but only manages "up"...LOL! He doesn't quite get the difference yet.
He IS a climbing angel though - trust me on this one, when you come into the kitchen and find your one year old on the dining table, and then the next time on the piano in the living room, u know it's time to hide all climbing aids, such as - stools, floor cushions, books, telephone directories, pots, chairs, couches, overturned tubs, etc until you see him hang on the side of some device and pull himself up. So then you bring all the rest back in to create a distraction.
He hasn't yet figured out that he can pull drawers out and use them as ladders....DID I JUST SAY THAT????
Now if I can only find my camera, I'd post some real pictures, that I haven't even taken since March. :S
It's done the disappearing act on me...Man!
AKA, I put it in a safe place and don't know where that is.
AKA It's lying under a pile of stuff somewhere.
AKA, I need to clean my house.. you get the picture (no pun intended)
Well, I'll try and put in some appropriate older ones so you won't forget what we look like and I'll keep looking for that camera....Maybe I should ask the kids to find it for me! Saa flink de er! Only Jude would probably eat it :S
AND HEY..!! I do have this video from February :) One of our all time favorite songs!!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
It's always fun to hear what's going on in your world! I can't wait to get to know your boys for real! :D
Love the video! And love your angels. : ) And yes... "We Know"
The video was so, so cute! (love) We knew...
"Hey guys" back,
Miss you all so much. Glad to see you all happy. I couldn't stop smiling the whole time. I am about to take mom to silver falls water fall and she is getting so antsy...so ta ta for now.
love,
elmina
I couldn't watch the video on my computer, so we are watching it on Verba's. =) Love you guys!
Ditto to Jenn's comment:) Looks like a lovely family, of the type that I'm lucky to know. Love you!
Post a Comment