WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Here is a little taste of our heaven on earth!
Thank you for stopping in! We'd love to know you've been here!
Have a wonderful day!

April 13, 2010

A is for April


From A to Z, I was lying in bed last night going down the letters of the alphabet and thinking of one word per letter, that first came to mind that was part of me at the current time :) This is what I came up with...

A is for April
B is for BOYS - my three.
C is for Connecticut - Never been there yet - but soon to be rectified - Can hardly wait!
D is for Dela-where! WHERE ELSE??! The best place to be!
E is for Eggs - my favorite breakfast/snack/in-a-pinch supper/good-memories-food (Maggi noodles and fried  eggs from the Malad bania! and WIBS bread!)
F is for FISH!!! I miss fish - surmai, pomfret, Teresa Aunty's fish curry, even goldfish ( to Jenn/Verba:)
G is for Gardening - our backyard garden is getting spruced up and ready! Spring time!Landscaping time!
H is for HEAVEN - THAT'S WHERE I'M GOING!
I  is for the IMPOSSIBLE! that through faith and obedience IS POSSIBLE! A NEW ME!
J is for JAMES - i know. I tried to come up with something more original, but couldn't. Guess he's as original as they come:)
K is for KINDRED SPIRITS!
L is for Liz - we miss Liz...Liz, where are you Liz? Liz, are you spending the summer with us this year?
M is for Mommies - to Mommies everywhere - good friends, old friends, young friends, new friends!
N is for Nanas - WE LOVE YOU NANA!
O is for OPIE! Been ages since I watched an Andy Griffiths show - popcorn and Barney anyone??
P is for POST - real post, e-post, snail post, junk post, to pay post, good deals post, PILES OF POST
Q is for QUIRKS - a peculiarity of action, behavior, personality - right....guess we all fit in..
R is for REST - could sure use lots of it....amazing how one can be not rested, yet IN rest! talk about quirks!
S is for Sertraline. No Comment.
T is for Therapy - the physical kind. Linda, may i come back please? finally figured out a doable schedule, I think...
U is for Unnecessary - this is the part that I'm going to watch out for and leave out.
V is forVeggies! We're going to grow veggies! Squash, Zuccini,Tomatoes, Peppers, Cukes, Herbs! go away bunnies!!
W is for Water - I'm supposed to drink 4 to 6 glasses a day - I've managed an average of 2 and a half per day so far....
X is for the Xaviers - I miss you Xaviers...
Y is for Yogurt! Mango lassi anyone??
Z is for ZEST - the zest to live and laugh and love! to serve! and care for! and bless! and fight! and pray!

GOOD ZEST TO YOU!!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

...and BLOG posts! Double yay for those! :) Looks like lots of people are sprucing up their blogs. Very cool! Good luck with your veggies and happy spring!!

Verba said...

Enjoyed the read:) had to laugh about the goldfish - I tell the little fishies I see they can be thankful they didn't meet you in India;) Lol. Have a good one!

Just Me said...

Yeah, I think of you now, every time I see a goldfish... So cool that you are now licensed for kindermusic! Yay for you! =) Oh, V should also be for Veggie tales =) =) =)

Mel said...

I'll take that mango lassi!!!

Maria said...

Cool post! and cool blog : ) An I'll take the pop corn and Barney! : D