WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Here is a little taste of our heaven on earth!
Thank you for stopping in! We'd love to know you've been here!
Have a wonderful day!

March 30, 2010

To Life



"And this is the promise that He has promised us, eternal life."
1 John 2: 25

It's a mannacorn I picked last week, when I was IN THE MIDDLE  of life's "busy-ness".

It was beginning to get a little out-of-hand/crazy - and I found that I was beginning to "be anxious" - and that's when I stopped in my tracks and said, "Hey, NO WAY!!! I'm going to find something else to think of.

So, I picked a mannacorn -

(I haven't quite lost my faith in them, even though sometimes when I pick a "whatever" mannacorn, I kinda have to grin, thinking, "God sure has a sense of humor". )

..and I've been thinking of the verse ever since.

ETERNAL LIFE!

"What does it matter to us if we
Must strive and watch here relentlessly!
Our rest and comfort so great shall be
In Zion's might pavilions!"

And so, I raise my cup,  "To Life! To Eternal Life!"
The life that Jesus came with. 
The life that is full of content.
The life that is full of goodness. 
The life that is carefree. 
The life that is full of mercy and good fruits. 
The life that is always new.
The life that I share with THE BEST OF FRIENDS. 
The life that is POSSIBLE. 
The life that is a foretaste of heaven - of good things to come - of eternity.


Happy thoughts! Happy day! Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you. Thank you very much for posting this. <3

Teresa said...

Loved it, my friend! I had to chuckle over the manicorn thing... :D Mhm. The life that we are called to is more than amazing! I'll raise my glass to that one! (the word that I had to enter for word verification was "hacula". lol Hacula mattata!

Jenn said...

L'chai-im, my friend. =)