WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Here is a little taste of our heaven on earth!
Thank you for stopping in! We'd love to know you've been here!
Have a wonderful day!

January 29, 2010

Mark - "my words"...

His creative buds sprouted way back when he coined the word "Adin"... Since then he's come up with some interesting thoughts that he has chosen to express.

Some of these I share here:

"Adin" = yuck!

"Boogi" = bottle

"Sweet-a-heart" = me :)

"Forth-day" = the day that comes after "thir' day"

and then there is the time he was "scheduling appointments" on his calendar: "Which day works best for you? Sleepy day? Or Wendsday? Or .. Sunny-day....??

Story-time:
Asked him once, what he remembered from the children's meeting, his memory needed a little prodding and this is what he came up with:
"Once upon a time there was Jesus and a little boy and lots of people and 2 nice guys and lots of bad guys. The bad guys wanted to take the nice men away but the angels came and were all around them and helped them and didn't let the bad guys get them."

- in case you were wondering, the story is the one about Elisha and his servant when they were surrounded - I believe you know which one I'm referring to. Not a bad interpretation for a 2 year old, I thought (he was 2 at the time)

To Jude: "Hold on a second there you little bushel britches..!!!" aka the Byler influence.

Scene 1: Jude grabs cheerios from Mark.
Mark: No, little Judah ben. Don't serve yourself, I'll help you!" And then turns to me and says, "I'm sharing with Jude I'm afraid......!!"

ROFL - Hilarious!

Scene 2:
And then Jude gets mad, and hits them all on the floor and starts eating off the floor. No I don't mean picking them up and eating them off, I mean eating them "Gideon's-men- style"!! (it was something he did for a little bit)
So I say, "Hurry up Mark, I need to get Jude some food" coz he was kinda taking his time...
Mark, "Well....he's just eating the cheerios off the floor....and I'm OK with that....."
!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny guys!

Reading a book to Mark and K.
What's a baby pig called? - A piglet
What's a baby cat called? - A catlet? asks M
What's a baby called? - A baby moooo! says M
Then we talk about chickens and chicks and so on.."Let's read it again.." OK. Here comes..
What's a baby pig called? - A PIGKEN!!!!!! shouts K!

LOL

Mark wiping a tear off his cheek, "There was a little cry on my face"

Heart-wrencher...

Mark just woke up and the 1st thing out of his mouth is:
WHERE'S THE PROMISED LAND?

That's where I'm heading....!!! Till next time - roshini

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Lol, I love it!! Love your sweet boys, too! THANKS for posting!

Jennifer said...

Lol. Kids are just the BEST! I really like the Promised Land comment. =) Oh and so you can sound like Supermom, a baby hedgehog is called.... a hoglet. Isn't that so cute? Lol

Minabird said...

ABSOLUTELY love it!!!!! Amazing what kids will come up with in their innocent minds. MISS YOU!!!

Maria said...

Hey! Cool post : ) i was cornfused for a moment when I saw the corn pic at the top. I thought i had accidently gotten back into some fall archives or something which abbie and diana were looking at yesterday, but then saw it was a current picture and jude was mentioned. hehe, they are funny guys, but love them to bits. thanks for letting me stay over last night. Yay for husbands coming home today!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, that was SO much fun reading!