WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Here is a little taste of our heaven on earth!
Thank you for stopping in! We'd love to know you've been here!
Have a wonderful day!

April 28, 2009

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth...!

or "The case of mistaken identities!"

For the longest time Isaac has been asked on more than one occasion "So, how's your wife doing?" or " How's the little one doing?" and then "How're the kids doing ??!"

If anyone thought that matters would get simpler March 8th after the newest addition to the Sacra family aka me/Maria was announced....far from it!

Now "they" want to know: Why is "Maria" engaged to James! or more embarrassingly, "What're you doing with Roshini's husband?!" No kidding!

The final straw is that James and Isaac mix US up!! Seriously!!
And we're going, "Umm.....GUYS.......One's brown, the other's not!"

Of course both of us realize that it's easy to mistake the Sacra brothers for each other, but when WE get pulled into the tangle of "mistaken identities", we find that a little comical ....


They sure look like family! right...?

Not so fast!

And if you were one of those who thought so, you definitely need to scroll down ...

As someone once said....
"Life is not "TheTempest", Neither is it "A Midsummer's Night Dream". It's just "A Comedy of Errors", So take it "As you like it"!

It's our version of a "Who's who" :) We've had fun with it and hope you do too!


OUR side of the story!


Just for the record...


They do work well together..


I'm not sure who's idea this was ...but they're sure not feelin' it!


The options..


And the options again..


"Who HIM ?"


NOT HAPPENING!


NOW you're talking!



(Maria + Isaac) + (James + Roshini) = SANT


P.S. o dear! Mark JUST said, "Let's go make a smoothie, Maria-mom!" NOW where'll we be??!

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Hehe, I saw this on Maria's blog too. Only problem is she personalized it in paragraph 2 so you might want to put her name in paranthasis or something so people don't get confused. ;) Have an awesome weekend!! Cheers!

Minabird said...

Hey Roshini,
I have had some people ask me about maria being engaged to james as well but I think that was because they didn't know Isaac. But I set them straight. Your little scenario was super cute by the way.

Deb said...

Had to laugh at this one! When I saw it on Maria's Blog, I laughed until I cried!!!

Verba said...

Lol. Looks like you guys had way too much fun:) I love it!

Maria said...

Gosh Mina, you see what we mean then! Like what in the world would I be doing with James?!? Nice guy an all, but gosh... : ) Hehe, just kidding. Very happy to have him as a brother in law, but what would even cause you to think for a second that I would be going around with a married guy? goodness! Thanks for setting the record straight. : D

Maria Barcelona said...

Aaaahhh! Great! Absolutely love it.

Julie said...

haha! I'm glad I read the whole thing because I skimmed part of it and thought, "Wait! I thought she was married to James...I mean Isaac...what?!" haha! =)