Last year (i.e. January 2009) we asked the kids in Sunday School to come up with some New Year's Re-solutions. We called them RE - SOLUTIONS, because as all resolutions, they are often times solutions that need to be re-done, re-instated, re-thought through, re-solved.... You get the point I believe.
Here's what we came up with together:
- Stop procrastinating. think I can re-use this one
- Go outside and play. same as above
- Be cheerful. same as above
- Be helpful. same as above
- Not get angry. same as above. umm looks like my list for 2010 is getting full real quick
- Do what your Mom says. Yes! finally one that I'm done with for the year already. lol
- Learn to know the Bible. Definitely on my list for 2010
- Pay attention in Children's Meeting. Not applicable. (since I don't really have a choice:)
- Pick up dolls and toys. Guess this one's gonna be around for some time
- Make people happy. Am sure gonna try
- Don't lie. in thought, word or deed
- Be thankful. TOP OF MY LIST
- Actually do what we hear. Re-instate
- Obey your parents without grumbling. finally one that I can re-cycle!
- Do a job in a micro-milli second. umm...yeah..exactly.!
Not bad methinks. Well begun is half done! Think I'm gonna just stick with my last year's list and use any spare time I may have to blog instead!!
I hope you enjoyed my flashback of the year gone by!
Till the next time have a happy new year!
- Roshini
4 comments:
Thank you for the reminder of my list. I think that they are very good things to remember...for all of us! And thanks for the AWESOME year and in advance for the one to come!! :D Me thinks me loves you guys tons and tons!!
Funny Roshini, was thinking about the same list this week:) I agree about the still applicable part! Best of luck to the both of us as we practice it!:)
Thanks for an awesome post! It was great to see and read! My heart skipped a beat when I saw the top picture until I realized it was from a year ago! :D All the best to you and yours in the coming year! Squish the boys for me!
love the listed re-solutions !I'm going to use yours too!
Post a Comment