Ok, on second thoughts....I didn't think the picture on the previous update did justice to either of our little boys...so here are a few more...until I'm able to get the album uploaded with the link to it posted here...!
Aren't they the sweetheartest ???
(The picture of the 2 of them in red was at around 4 a.m. ....yupp!!)
Group hugs are especially common at our home, and Jude is pretty much getting used to the idea of getting squished at regular intervals, - Mark would never leave him out of one, given the chance... he loves his little brother "Jude Reagan"..as he calls him, and can now sing/yell the first part of "Hey Jude" all on his ownsome lonesome - one of these days I'll figure out how to load videos on here and then you'll see for yourself :) until then, you're just gonna have to take my word for it, pretty much :)
The pictures don't do them justice though, especially the ones of Mark and his snow experience - he was SOOOOOOOOOOO excited to play in the snow - he just had the time of his life- he also fell sick after.. :S for a little bit, because we didn't have water proof gloves, so the first time he went out he had socks on...the second time I found his mittens and put plastic bags on his hand, but they didn't work that great to make snowballs with - so daddy helped him take them off - I'm pretty sure it was daddy's idea to take them off too!! James is the perfect daddy, in case you didn't know - rough and tumble, circus tricks, no jackets unless freezing weather outside, :), cheese for breakfast (yeah today when i was putting Mark to sleep, he suddenly pipes up "I've been thinking of cheddar cheese".. lol ! adapted from James' version " I'm thinking some cheddar cheese would be good!" ), helping make mommy breakfast, bedtime book reading, picking flowers for mommy (and Jude, and Nana, and Kris!), AND up at 4 am. with Jude in the recliner ! Who could ask for more ??!
I love my boys - all 3 of them!! And Mark takes after his daddy in taking care of "mommy" too! "Are you doing better today mommy?", "You need some food..?","it's a big mess mommy, let me help you", "I'm fiksing it for you mommy, so you can 'lax...!!" I know....heart-wrenching....wouldn't mind one of those time-machine things sometime, so I can freeze some of these moments - I guess I can... in my heart.
Hope the pictures warm yours a little bit too, as they warm mine..
7 comments:
What a nice surprise to find and update- I check frequently although I don't expect one very often with your busy schedule!
Thanks for taking the time!!! I love my grandkids!!!! The Sacra grandkids are the cutest :-)
Hey Roshini!!! So cool to see your updates!! And nice to be able to have a peek into your life! I have the same experience with the perfect daddy-part... ;) Imagine the situation at - 15 degrees celcius... ;) but they've survived.. :) And they love their daddy!
Have a great day!
Hey Roshini,
It is a real treat to look at your pictures!!! I am so happy for you that you have such a delightful family. I am staying with Bonnie Robins for four more weeks here. She is spoiling me like crazy. She is the sweetest person ever.
Anyway, I hope to see more pictures as you have time.
Åh...så kjekt at du har lagt ut nye bilder, har ikke vært innpå denne siden på veldig lenge, trodde ikke du oppdaterte den lenger, så dette var en veldig positiv overraskelse;) Ser at du stråler som 2 barns mor, sikkert travelt men også veldig flott å få lov til å være mor til 2 sånne skjønne små prinser. Lykke til videre så masse. Gleder meg til å se dere i september:) Gi Mark en klem fra oss alle. Maggi
Hey! Two updates I see today! Yeah! I get the great privilage of seeing Mark and Jude (and you and james of course too) all the time, but I still love seeing your pictures and hearing their comments. (and getting your text comments) My definitly love your little guys! Hey Takk for sist huh? Very thankful for your hospitality to uh, engaged couples. : ) Tis always cool to come over.
Hallo meine Lieben!
Vielen Dank für die Updates. Bin erst jetzt dazu gekommen...und war schon lange nicht mehr hier!
Mir fehlen eigentlich die Worte...sooo schön zu sehen, wie gut ihr es habt. Die süßesten Jungs überhaupt!
Ich genieße es richtig, deine Blogs zu lesen...so witzig... und die Bilder sind einfach toll...ich muss sie immer und immer wieder ansehen!
:)
Machs gaaanz gut meine Liebe. Sooo weit weg...aber du bist in meinem Herzen, as always. Pass auf dich auf! ...aber das tun ja auch deine 3 Jungs perfekt, wie man lesen kann. Ich wünsch euch alles erdenklich Gute weiterhin. Seid fest gedrückt. Hoffe wir sehen uns bald wieder!
Muchos besos.
=) I enjoyed getting to know you and your guys a little bit better in this post!
Post a Comment