
That's our little family all right !
Here is the most recent and pretty much the only family picture (the other one, being the one taken at the hospital) . It was only a couple weeks ago, and reflects each of us pretty accurately.
James is pale and tired due to lack of sun and sleep..!
I am back to my pre-birth weight, all of 99 lbs, thanks to my natural metabolism as my dear husband explained to his colleagues...!! Lol! Their response was "bless her!". Funny :)
Mark is still our little sweetheart - and says the most hilarious things in a very "proper" tone of voice, much to my delight....! The other day I asked him to go down to breakfast since nana was calling him and he said: "I'm sorry everyone...I'm sorry mommy. i can't do it anymore ...(oops..! wonder where he learned that phrase....:S) Anyways I asked him what he couldn't do..and he said "eat fried eggs...coz I'm tired..tired...tired..!!' Oh dear! Guess he is worn out!..Poor guy...it is pretty trying for him, to learn how to balance his day, mommy's day and jude's day...Thanks to nana, we've been able to establish an equilibrium of some sort....but we're back to our family of 4, Monday..when nana goes home....'twill be interesting :) right little guy?!
And Jude is ...all of 11 lbs! No kidding guys! (Guess his metabolism is the opposite of mine? ... or something like that ...!! ) He flashes the cutest little bashful smiles every now and again ... loves any kind of interactions and coos, gurgles and kicks if you look his way ...he's definitely a people person like his big brother (and his daddy..) He doesn't look like Mark any more, although he's definitely Mark's brother (I should know..:) I haven't managed to capture any of his most recent expressions ..not for lack of taking pictures...(that will follow sometime when I get the chance ..)
But I thought I'd post this picture and give you a little peek into our world...before I get too busy... riiiiiiiiiight...
Take care and come back soon... And thank you so much for the comment posts ! Very Very much appreciated! I think I check that one out as often as you guys check out my blog for updates :) if not more !!
2 comments:
Wow, was super cool to find not one, but TWO updates!! Loved the pictures, as always! Mark has James' hang-dog expression in the 4:00 a.m red picture. So funny, and cute! It was so nice your mom was able to be there for so long! I'm sure you'll really miss her! You have the sweetest boys and I'm already looking forward to seeing you all again in September! Hey, I will be there for Mark's birthday this year!! :D Take care, my friend and thanks for posting!!!
I finally get the picture of ur new life. What an awesome family you have! You're children are adorable sweethearts. May God bless you abundantly and keep you and your family happy always.
lots of love
Anna
Post a Comment