
Jude Reagan Sacra, our "little guy", as Mark calls him, was born February 8th, 2009 at 19:06 or 7:06 p.m. He weighed 6lbs 5 oz (2.86 kgs) and was 19 1/2 inches (49.53 cms).
To begin with, he looked just like Mark. Looking at their one day old snapshots, I wasn't able to tell the difference myself actually ( I know, shame on me :S But hey, it's the truth, its actual... - anyone know the rest of that song??! :) He still looks like Mark, but I'm beginning to note slight personality variances already - such as, he jumps every time he hears a sound, even in his sleep... Mark was the exact opposite and slept through everything!! So we're getting used to tiptoeing around the house - sometimes...
Mark loves his "little baby brother Jude". As James said to me once about Mark, "I don't believe he has a jealous bone in him". I agree. From day one, he wants to include Jude in all that happens at home (and outside) and share all his worldly possessions with him too - including ice cream, hot dogs AND snow! Yes, it snows especially for Mark, coz Jesus loves him. Same reason why sometimes Jesus lets the moon show up in the day time, "funny guy" - is what Mark says gleefully. (It was Santa Claus, who was associated with snow, to begin with...so this is a step up:)
"Hey Jude" is the most popular song at 324 Stonebrook Place the last 3 weeks, especially since I didn't let James sing it ever since we'd decided to name the "little guy" Jude, coz I was sure someone would pick up on it and guess :) So now, we hear "Hey Jude" blasting at all hours of the day, a cappella on the stereo and in a little "Mark voice" ..."Rememberrrrrrrr, rememberrrrrrrr.....hey Jooooode..." It's the cutest thing ever!, methinks.
Or the little voice I sometime hear " Don't cry little guy, don't be sad...my here with you little guy, my talkin' to you" or the other day "Mummy going to doctor little guy...my stayin' with u, ok?.."
I'm guessing you get the picture - I love being a mommy to my 2 "little guys" - and the best of all is prayers at night ...Yesterday took the cake..."Thank u for everybody, thank you for us...and someone else"...lol. Other days, when we get to the end of the list - and Mark makes up the list, most nights, he says and "Thank you for everybody, for all the friends and for all the peoples, and all the nice guys at the Meeta Hall" (that's how he pronounces the Meeting Hall). Thanks "nice guys" at the Meeting Hall for taking him under your wing !! He's on the top of the world when he gets to hang out with you guys. Saturday evening he ran into the meeting Hall panting "Mommy...gasp gasp gasp, My playin' ball with the guys ..gasp gasp gasp ..in gym.. gasp.. gasp... bye ....gasp ..gasp.. gasp..ROFL) Runs out of the MeetingHall.
Seems like the update has more Mark than Jude in it - but hey, it's an update. ...and as James just said over my shoulder, "he's more interactive" ..:) So hang in here and eventually the Jude updates will come too..!
Thanks for stopping in! Will try and do another post sometime soon....(riiiiight..)
Roshini
P.S. Life is interesting, especially blog updates!! I've been trying and trying to get a mail out with a picture attachment - But for some reason Internet Explorer will not let me attach any pictures to my e-mails anymore. For that matter it won't let me upload the pictures to my blog either - says its a Runtime Error. I'm not sure what it is with the settings that is wonky - but hence the delay. Believe me I have been trying for the last 2 and a half weeks. However as soon as I can get it resolved, I will post pictures, coz I have been "clicking" a few.
p.s. 2. Pictures are now here :) Thanks to Firefox !
8 comments:
Hey Roshini,
I love your update and it makes me miss Mark SO MUCH. I almost ache with missing his hugs so much. You must tell him that I pray for him too. And your whole family.. I agree with the whole Jude looking like Mark. I would NEVER be able to tell them apart and I have only seen pictures Debbie sent me in my email. Congratulations I hope you are recuperating well. MISS YOU GUYS!!
LOVED the update and pictures and hearing all about Mark and Jude. Thank goodness for Firefox! Mark is just the cutest!! Hehe, yeah, as soon as I heard the name Jude, I started singing the song. Cute that Mark does too! Much love to you all from your biggest fan and most frequent blog-checker!
Hey, I forgot to say that "everything is satisfactual"!! :D hehe
Teresa, wouldn't I be the most frequent?, I mean I did comment first. Let's fight for it.
Hello!
I am so happy you found a way to make the pictures work out!! Mark is so sweet with Jude and I love his little comments!
Mina, just because you HAPPENED to comment first does not regulate how frequently you check the blog! hehe
Hey! Thanks for updating. Patrick loved to see Mark kissing Jude, he says that Mark is a very kind big brother. I hope Patrick also will be that soon.
Maggi
Hjertelig tillykke med en skjønn himmelskatt til, kjære Roshini og James! Lykke til videre som tobarns foreldre :-) Det er fantastisk! ;-) Varm hilsen fra Eli og Tormod
Post a Comment