WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Here is a little taste of our heaven on earth!
Thank you for stopping in! We'd love to know you've been here!
Have a wonderful day!

November 6, 2008

2008....

has now "officially" begun - no kidding! I know this is November, but hey, this is my post - and I'm justg officially ushering the year in :) To make up for the lack of pictures .

I turned 28 - kinda neat huh, 2008, take out the 2 zeros and voilà !
I was very sick - on my birthday the day before and the day after - so much so that James actually took off work. Was kinda nice - tho' I didn't remember too much of it - I was down with a fever etc - same stuff that Mark had over Christmas. I do remember going ice skating in January though... or was that February ... not sure anymore, it was kinda long ago....

I don't really remember too much else that happened in January - and the pictures aren't too much help either. You'll see what I mean when you click on the link. Well, I guess that's all that there's to be said for January 2008 then.

Now all I have to do, is post February and then I'll be ALL caught up - I will too! Coz I already posted March (our trip to Brunstad, etc ) and I was trying to catch up the months in between then and the previous post :)

Look for February - I don't know how much I'll remember of what happened - but somewhere between then and now Mark started talking :) And guess what ?? There's more pictures under than the February link, than the January one :) So THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS :)

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=13210dly.5unr3nx6&Uy=jhej7s&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&localeid=en_US

No comments: