WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Here is a little taste of our heaven on earth!
Thank you for stopping in! We'd love to know you've been here!
Have a wonderful day!

November 4, 2007

September came and went...


..and here I am in November trying to catch up! Don't say I didn't warn you.

I believe September was one of the nicest months this year - that it until October came around and now I'm looking forward to November and Christmas. Amazing how many cool months the year has !! 12 I believe :P Well and now I probably need to stick to the task at hand or I might miss something - coz it was a very full month! ..

It started off with the Labor Day weekend - I'm trying to recollect what happened - Gershon and Thorbjørn were probably here - Help , I am getting old! I know tons of the younger boys got prayed for at the conference....And we stayed at the Vinson's camper (it's coming back to me!! ) . Mina taught Mark to say "Bob" - He has a book called Bob the Fish - in case anyone is wondering who BoB is - As a result for some time after, every fish was Bob, including his huge stuffed Nemo that Uncle Isaac gave him for Christmas last year.! Hmm...Bob the Nemo - sounds interesting ??!! Thanks Mina! Hey no kidding , I am thankful -we had some awesome chats with Mina while Ange slept on the way back - the famous all nightdrive back from the Labor Day Conference ... :) And then some nice ones after Ange woke up too :) Was really fun to have you guys ride with us ! Let's do it again sometime , what say?! (Say it again , say it again ... :P Anyone know where that is from ? I bet Ange does ...and Teresa)
Then on the 5th the Vinsons came over for a ...hold your breath ....A WHOLE WEEK !! That to put it in Brother Jether's own words was the "sincere milk of the Word on 2 feet" . Thank you so much for coming !! It was the most special time of September I think.... We had people over every day pretty much - and was the most amazingly edifying , encouraging, fun time ever - although Mark did not learn to say "teeth" nor did he learn to walk - till the day after they left! Oh man! They wanted to see him walk so bad! I was almost willing him to walk - but he didn't :) One afternoon we went down to Silver Lake and has a nice picnic lunch there . One evening Ed and De, Connor and Livvy and James' parents came over. One evening it was Harvey and Miriam and their younger kids, Keri down :) - Thank you guys for wanting to come.. The meetings needless to say were special. Which reminds me I need to get my notes out of Bertha's book that I borrowed to write in.!

The 19th was Mark's 1st Birthday- The little kids came over for lunch. Later that evening we grilled with "family". Uncle Eli came all the way from Baltimore! And then even later Mark's friends came!! Maria, Mina, Ben, Jon, Verba, just to name a few....He did have the time of his life.! And got tons of presents. Patrick helped him open and play with them...Some of which I have put away till a later date. (we miss you Patrick )

Then we went away on the weekend to Massanutten with Vernon and Ruth while BOb and Debbie took care of Mark. It was a really nice peaceful relaxing getaway! I missed Mark.

And then the weekend after we went to visit my aunt and uncle and 2 cousins who live in Jersey. Was really really nice to see them. And Mark loved them. I believe the feeling was mutual! Nicole and Rhea are all grown up now - and make beautiful music together.! Violin and Viola ....Very nice...Hope to hang out with them more often in the future. They're special kids. And if I was Anne of Green Gables I'd probably add "and I love them dearly" or some such thing, Since I am not, I'll say that Im very fond of them. They wisely discussed business and education amongst other things with James - needless to say they won James heart - if you know James, you know what Im talking about. :)

I think that ws all in September. Yes I did take Mark out in the backyard a few days in a row to play with his new "bike" or whatever the thingamajig is called...hence the many pictures of the same.

And now I think I shall bid you adieu ...till the October update.
I'm waiting for the September pictures to upload and will post them as soon as that happens :)

I'm going to try a new picture uploader thing - so let me know if it works .... No it didn't work so here's the old way :) Sorry about the delay








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was cool to read your update, but sadly, there were no accompanying pictures... :)

Anonymous said...

Me waiting for pictures too... Thanks for the lovely introduction... ;)

Anonymous said...

I was excited to see the pictures too... but thanks for the update. Now I know to keep watching for them. Mark must be getting big by now. You guys should come out for a visit sometime.

Anonymous said...

Yay, pictures!!! Thank you!! :D It looks like Mark's party was a success! He gets more and more adorable all the time! So cool to see him walking now. Love and miss you guys.

Unknown said...

hmmm... thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Just stopped by and thought I'd let you know I'm thinking of you! We woke up to snow this morning!! It was our first of the year, so it is super cool, even though it's only a dusting. I'm hoping for a white Christmas this year!! :D I heard you guys got snow too. Very cool! Miss you!!