WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Here is a little taste of our heaven on earth!
Thank you for stopping in! We'd love to know you've been here!
Have a wonderful day!

March 13, 2008

Around the world in 80 days ! Picture link below!






- mmhmm, that's the name of a famous book - and I figured the caption would catch your attention ..:) It worked didn't it - kinda makes up for the lack of pictures with this blog..:)

And before I forget, I'm typing on a german computer and the 'z' is where the 'y' normally is - this means that the y has also been substituted by something else - so please excuse any spelling mistakes..

And yes, you read correctly, I am on a GERMAN computer because.....

I AM IN GERMANY!!!!!!!

So's Mark.

James comes to Brunstad soon and we will meet him there next Thursday - only 1 more week !! YEAH!!!!!! We've missed him tons.

One morning very early in our trip, Mark was sitting in bed and then he looked at me with tears in his eyes and said "dada...all gone"...Broke my heart ..
But yesterday he spoke to James on skype and was able to see him., so he's happy again.

He's adjusted very well - although he was sick in the beginning - but he's kinda gotten over that. He loves the people here and do I need to say it ? They love him! He's gotten used to being talked to in several different languages - everything from Arabic to Schwäbisch (a South German dialect). He doesn't seem to have any trouble comunicating though - and goes to the friends right away - He loves people and loves to talk....Guess it helps to be a Sacra :)

Since I'm not home - no pictures, but I will download them or upload them when I get home. That's a promise. I haven't taken too many. Hope to get some of Brunstad when I go back to the Easter conference. It's kinda hard to hold your camera steady with a little baby in one hand, a backpack all while I'm wielding a stroller with my 3rd hand :) But I do have a few.

And I will take more - as soon as Im able to charge my camera again.

And no, I haven't forgotten all the blogs from september to february - i'll do my best to work on those especially the pictures :) once i get home. we are now talking april - in case you're wondering :)

Till then take care

immer noch
roshini

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=13210dly.6luxohue&Uy=-izmlot&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=597173875833_206312079110&localeid=en_US

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! It was awesome to see you again too!! Looking forward to seeing you next weekend again! I put a few pictures of Mark on my website if you want to see him and his pickles. :D

Maria said...

Hey cool to see you updated! I always check even though there has been no update for a while in the "hopes" that there will once again be one. Not disapointed! :D Glad you are having a good time on your 80 days around the world. Will be glad to have you back though. Really miss you and Sir Mark a lot! Maria