




The birds and the beasts were there ...!" - more like we went to Brandywine Zoo.
Was a small zoo, perfect for little kids - By the time their attention span was done, we were through with the zoo too. Debbie (Mom), Mel and I took 3 of Vernon and Ruth's kids, Scott, Debra and Patrick and of course Mark (who slept pretty much most of the time there and back, waking up only at the zoo!)
Then in mid August Kristian, Maggy and Patrick moved here and we went with them to the beach - Was Mark's first time at the beach and he thought that sand was the coolest thing ever. He even rubbed his face in it !!! The waves were another thing and I guess the noise that the waves make was scarier for him. So we didn't too much of the jumping with the waves thing!
Was really nice - was my first time to the beach this year too.
Verba, Marty and Jenn organised a birthday get together for Jennifer one Sunday afternoon and I think I must say that that was the highlight of August for me ....we had a really special time together and it made me appreciate very much more the different ones here!
Mark also had some firsts in August , first time down the stairs, first time falling down the stairs too ! first cheese stick, 1st Baby Einstein movie, 1st time at the zoo and at the beach....1st words - BOOK (I wonder why ...!!! ), ball, brrm brrrm,namm namms and if that doesn't work then he smacks his lip together..and of course the regular mamma, dadda stuff ..He's stopped sneezing and coughing on demand :S But he'll still clap or wave bye bye... Kris is still his best friend (thank you Kris). He has 5 teeth and hee hee for the 1st time in ages, he went to sleep with a pacifier ...for one night. Well one night's sleep is a good thing, so Im not complaining :) He's quite the kid and the sweetest toothy smile ..!! And when Im not doing that great, he knows , clambers on my lap and gives me a kiss...WHAT A KID! I'm thankful. We're daytime, playtime, nighttime buddies :) He's just learning to play with other kids and woe to any kid who tries to hit daddy even in jest - he screams at them and chases after them ! It's funny to watch! And if it doesn't work , he cries. poor baby. He loves daddy. Around 4.30 / 5 every evening he stands at the window for daddy to come home from work and when daddy's brrm brrm pulls in the look on his face is pure glee! WE LOVE DADDY!
Well, I guess that was AUGUST.. This week is his birthday...but hey , you're gonna have to wait for September ..! See you around. We still miss you Teresa ! And Tante Maria, are you coming soon ???? If not can you please send us a picture of you, so we don't forget what you look like??
:) Mummy says she might need a picture soon too!! LOL!
Till next time,
Take care
2 comments:
What great pictures!! Thanks so much. I love how you tell about everything that's going on too! I just got back from a walk down to the fjord with Esther Carlson. We sat by the water for a long time and chatted. She is coming over now and we are making quesadilas! mmmm! Looking forward to the next update already!! :D Love you guys!!!
Hi Roshini...
Nice to read all your updates ...
I cannot help stop grinning and smiling as i read all your blogs.....
Post a Comment