WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Here is a little taste of our heaven on earth!
Thank you for stopping in! We'd love to know you've been here!
Have a wonderful day!

August 19, 2007

July 2007








Decided to go with a simple title this time!

Let's see what did July bring ... 4th of July of course! Mark's first bike ride, Mark's 1st swing ride, Mark's 1st time in a ---hold your breath ... HELMET!! no kidding. (a helmet = a helmet also in " American" but a helmet that you use in a construction is a "hard hat" !! Im not sure why - maybe because its something hard that is worn on your head ?!! and Mark's first time standing on his ownsome lonesome!!! Go Mark! (And he does...!!!)

We also has a celebration for MOM MOM - James' grandma. And some pictures. It was a lovely day outside - so i also took pictures of Mom's flower garden and our new minivan! Its actually mine :) One of these days when I have tons of free time, I'll go back and caption all my pictures in my albums - until then Im just working on uploading and posting in time !!

With July came Family Week at Victory too - of which I have no pictures - I apologise. I had every intention to take some - not quite sure what happened .... but I didnt remember to. I think Im getting old.

Also in July, Mark discovered kitchen cabinets and their contents... as you will see in the pictures.. :) He even knows which one is "his". Smart chap.

Right before Victory though , James went away on training for about 10 days and it was so nice there and he came home on the weekend and took Mark and me back with him! Was really nice. Just for general info, that's where I was able to come up to date with all my previous blogs!! Mark had a good time too and we met "Uncle Eli" and had some really cool times in BWI

Let me see ....what else . Yes it was also Mark's first fall off a bed! Poor baby.

Then Vernon & Ruth moved and I have some cool pictures of that for you Teresa .. and some pictures didnt turn out that good - but you do get a general idea of whats happening.

And to top this happy month of we had a "Dwarf party" at my home - and it was the funnest thing of them all! . The 6 little and the one not so little Dwarf (thank you Stephan) were the best sports Ive seen in a long time and did a great job both at Victory and at practices at home - If you missed out on that they will perform again at the fall party. Im not sure what we'll do abot "Dopey" though! Any ideas Stephan???? :)

I guess that was all -......pheww..

We are now in the middle of August and I feel like Christmas is gaining on me all the time! You ready choir ? I am ...

Thank you so much for working with me ....and for all you happy readers a Merry Christmas - in advance - just in case I dont find time to update this !!! Well ...our next "free weekend" is like December 1st or something and that just got taken!! Wait a minute there's one end of September - maybe I'll catch up then :)

See ya !





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good things come to those who wait!! Thanks for thinking of me too! It's always a treat to see your pictures. You capture everything that's going on there and I love it!! Here's hoping you'll find time to keep it up!! :D ;) Love you guys!