WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Here is a little taste of our heaven on earth!
Thank you for stopping in! We'd love to know you've been here!
Have a wonderful day!

June 15, 2007

March April 2007





At the end of March, we went to Ottawa, Canada for Becky and Arne's Wedding. We rode with Daniel and Kris - and it was so much fun! Tim Hortens , smoking cable..et al !!!


Let's do it again guys !!


We stayed at Bob and Karen Cheetham's. Jacob and Meera were there - that was such a pleasant surprise !!


And Gretchen and Varghese came to breakfast Sat and Sun - so it was extra special !


I don't have any pictures of the wedding - needless to say I didn't take any. Im trying to remember why I didn't.... I do remember tho' that for quite a bit Mark and I were chilling in the Mother's Room. Mark wasn't doing that great, poor baby.


And hey we met Amy, Katie and Natalie - our 3 Mozquito friends! btw you 3 , we were listening to VEGGIE TALES today and heard the song that you guys acted out that one weekend at Victory - I was grinning from ear to ear as I remembered Natalie as the French dude and Amy in her "ball gown" and of course Katie - you guys stole the show !!!


On the way back from Ottawa after a very uplifting time, we stopped at Benigan's and Mark sat in a high chair for the very first time! GO MARK! And when we saw how well he did in it, we came home and bought him the one I'd been eyeing (not to mention researching for what seemed like ages )... It was everything it promised to be! And MARK loved it, right from assembly time to finished product ! NOt sure who had more fun putting that chair together!. And we also learned that he loves cheerios ! Which means mommy (ie me ) has more time to do stuff without stepping around/on a little baby !


And he started to pull himself up for real - caught him trying to climb out of the crib on one occasion ! And he was only 6 months !! So now we can't keep the crib "side" down anymore... He also decided he loved George :) not baby George , but the middle sized one (For those of you who are wondering what Im talking about we have 3 Curious George stuffed monkeys !!!! One a baby size. one a middle size - which is the one you'll see in the pictures and then one that is bigger than Mark ..and now is his size !! )


And he started attempting to crawl - this was in March. which is why the crawling pictures in case you noticed !! Before this , he used to scoot like a baby caterpillar ! And he was way quicker than any caterpillar Ive ever seen !!!


(He now climbs the stairs at 8 months - but thats another blog !! ) So coming up soon ....


Mark Oliver Once Again !!


Till then ... so long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! That's so cool that Mark likes George. He's so cute with him! I had to laugh over memories of the veggie tales song/skit. It was great! Thank you!!