WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Here is a little taste of our heaven on earth!
Thank you for stopping in! We'd love to know you've been here!
Have a wonderful day!

June 9, 2007

March 2007 - Brunstad and back !




In March this year, Mark and I went to Norway ! - while James held the home fort..
It was the first time since ... the last time I was there ..!! duuuh!

Well. it was, as in the last time I was at Brunstad - I wasn't married and now I was going back with my kid. It was like ....COMING HOME!!

It was so special to be there - Im extremely thankful that I was given the opportunity to.

And then we have some cute pictures that i took of Mark at the doctors office ! Doll baby!

Here's to the next update!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh, I've been waiting for these pictures! Thanks for putting them up here! Wishing you a great day!
Love, Johanna