
January - February 07 found me getting my paperwork ready for a possible trip to Norway in March. So we went up to Washington DC and Philadelphia on 2 separate occasions for my paperwork.! All went well.
And on our way up and back from "Philly" we stopped at Abraham's. Thank you Abraham - we had a really good time at your place. We "visited" him at Princeton and were given the official tour!
Beautiful buildings ! And I believe I got some cool pictures.
Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
Mark slept the entire trip pretty much, which is why he didn't feature in here.
Roshini
And on our way up and back from "Philly" we stopped at Abraham's. Thank you Abraham - we had a really good time at your place. We "visited" him at Princeton and were given the official tour!
Beautiful buildings ! And I believe I got some cool pictures.
Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
Mark slept the entire trip pretty much, which is why he didn't feature in here.
Roshini
2 comments:
Hi Roshini,
Thanks so much for putting the pictures up. I always look forward to them!! I think of you guys all the time and wish you well! Klems!
this has to be the most classic "james" look ever :)
hey remember at oliver garden... swinging on the light pole and singing sinatra, lol... this reminds me of that :)
Post a Comment