WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Here is a little taste of our heaven on earth!
Thank you for stopping in! We'd love to know you've been here!
Have a wonderful day!

March 23, 2007

January 2007 - Our First Youth Trip Together !




And while I'm waiting for pictures of my "Immediate Family" to upload, I figured I might as well start on my January update - since I'm still racing against time to make it to Easter, like I promised !

(Anyone noticed that I now speak "American" ??? My vocabulary , my accent ..everything is slowly becoming " as American as they come ".. Gosh!! I still dont "pronunciate" things the same way tho ! Yes I know "pronunciate" is NOT a word, tho' it may be a coined one - but hey, even Websters doesnt have it ! I only put it in here to tease a "dear friend" !! )

Well anyways to get back to the update January, we went on our first youth trip together to a lodge in I believe it was Virginia ! It was awesome! I didnt even leave the lodge the entire weekend we were there and it was my best youth trip ever ! It had 4 levels, if I remember correctly. We had access to three of them. It had an indoor swimming pool and sauna. So Mark had his first dip! There were two hot-tubs ! And hey, not to mention the company I kept - I couldnt think of anyone better to hang out with ! - Thank you DE! I'm so glad to be a part of you!

So here's some pictures ! ..... when they come... I still have to do Christmas first....

But till next time...
Have a good one !

Roshini

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, hi! It was so cool to see your pictures and even more cool to talk to you on webcam today!! I loved to see Mark and how big he's getting! I hate to miss his birthday, but it won't be so long till I come home then. Only 3 months later...Thanks for everything! Love you guys!!!