WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Here is a little taste of our heaven on earth!
Thank you for stopping in! We'd love to know you've been here!
Have a wonderful day!

February 9, 2007

Christmas in DE !




It's Christmas !!! (or was...)

I didn't do all that much picture-taking....but here's all I had..!

Hope you had a Happy Christmas ! I did - it was my best Christmas ever and the best was yet to come !!! So keep looking and I'll keep you posted .....

Till the next year ...:) roshini

ps: We miss you Teresa.!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you for the pictures, Roshini! I loved them! What fun memories!! I miss you guys too, but I'm loving my time here!! On Wednesday, Julia and I go to England for a week. Staying with Julie Browne and taking a tour of London. Can't wait! Keep sending the pics! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I miss you guys so much - especially after looking through all of your new pictures! So cool you put up so many of them! I love it!!! Take care & hope to hear from you soon!

Anonymous said...

looks like you could use an update, muuahahahaha