WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Here is a little taste of our heaven on earth!
Thank you for stopping in! We'd love to know you've been here!
Have a wonderful day!

February 9, 2007

TheImmediateFamily.com



In Sept- Oct of 2006, my parents & brother came to visit - at different times. I didn't get a pic of rishi tho' while he was here :S

I've posted what I do have of ..."the immediate family". ie. Sacras & Xaviers :)

It still hasn't sunk in - "i'm a mom" ..I'm still getting used to the fact that I'm married :)....every now and then I wake up to reality - MOTHERHOOD...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH....but till it really hits me, I'm just having the time of my life with the sweetheart-est baby ever ...!

I hear these all the time: "He's adorable", "He's SOOOOOOOOO CUTE", "He's a sweetheart".."For en nydelig baby..!", "Is he only 4 months?", "He's so alert" etc, osv, usv..usw..

But this one's all ours : "He's our son ..!!!"

Hard to fathom, but true nevertheless..

The other day the little girl I baby-sit said to me " Can I see a pic of your baby brother ?!"....LOL!

And now its time to say good nite - catch you another time..!

still,
roshini

ps :
Its me again. Yes it' still March 23, 07 - so my baby's not 4 months any more. he's 6 months..and still growing. We're excited! God bless.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Roshini!!!
I thought I'd just do one of my usual visits here - just in case you had put up some more pics - and you HAD!!! :) Awesome to go throught them!!! Hope to have some time soon to update myself...
Thanks for the time together at the sisters conference! Short, but good!
Love, Johanna

Anonymous said...

Hei Roshini!
Så trivelig å se nye bilder! Jeg er innom her ganske ofte for å se noe nytt fra dere... :)
Litt synd at söstrestevnet var så kort...hadde lyst å snakke lit mere med deg men kanskje en annen gang da!
Dere har en utrolig söt gutt altså!!!

Ha det bra min venn!
Varm hilsen fra Mirjam

Anonymous said...

Hey mate, just wanted to let you know I still check up on you. :) I heard Mark was sick, and I hope he's feeling better now. Love you guys! Teresa

Anonymous said...

Hey Rosh,could you email me you postal address, suebon@gmail.com.
Thanks