WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Here is a little taste of our heaven on earth!
Thank you for stopping in! We'd love to know you've been here!
Have a wonderful day!

February 9, 2007

Never too late for November....


Well, actually ....I do know that I'm about 4 months late ...but hey, I'd rather not jump and hop about coz then I might miss out on some stuff...or be tempted to omit some it of ..coz I'll be too lazy to go back and fill in the blanks ..not that that matters to any of you....but hey you'll miss out on the cool pictures :)

Hence I'm continuing with November ...

One thing I did miss out on though was my parents visit and I'm going to go back and do that entry as soon as Im done with this...

But till then here are a few glimpses of our November 2006 ..

And good news...I just might be back to blogging..so look out for some updates...
Honestly, I'd kinda forgotten I had a blogspot :S

Getting old - I'm now officially....
..........
OLD :)
hee hee got you there - thought I was going to state a number, huh ?!

Tood bad - if you know me well enough, you'll know how old I am anyways..and if you don't then there's no reason why you need to :)

Take care
And just in case I'm not here before that, Happy Easter !!

Just kidding, Im gonna do my best ...but Im not promisin' ya nothin'

Always
roshini
ps.
March 23.07
Ok its almost easter. Im sorry :S
Hope this works. Let me know if it doesn't. If its any comfort, I've still been taking pictures even though I havent been posting them. So you just might have to come visit to see the rest !
Take care. And have a blessed Brundstad Feast (if you read this today !) - Roshini

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the updates! I always check your site, and kind of hold my breath as the page opens, hoping that there will be an update, and today there were TWO!! :) Loved the pictures of MarkO...and the others too. :) Thanks again. Take care, my friend. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Dear Roshini

Cannot believe you are a mother :-) What a beautiful baby! Are you going to be in europe some time? Or do I have to come over there to see you son! But untill then I will enjoy your page and the beautiful pictures!

heartly greetings from your "finnish - flatmade" :-)))))