WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Here is a little taste of our heaven on earth!
Thank you for stopping in! We'd love to know you've been here!
Have a wonderful day!

October 13, 2006

The Sacras







For those of you who've been eagerly waiting for a family picture, here's the latest we have - it was more than a week ago though !! And Mark is growing in leaps and bounds, almost literally .!! He's already climbing ..!!! No Kidding !!! You have to see it to believe it ! He's alert as ever and yes we have tons of pictures - I just have to figure out a better way than this to post all the pictures !! so till then you'll have to be content with the tidbits !! And I have to make time to read the camera manual and learn how to resize pictures :)

Thank you all of you who leave messages in the "comments" box - we really appreciate it. I apologise for not replying to each of these personally at the moment. Motherhood is worth every bit of the time it takes, I'm finding out..! And it definitely is "full-time" employment - day and night :) Thank God for baby-sitters and grand-moms, not forgetting dads, who stay up all night on a recliner with a colicky baby, so that we can get some rest. I'm not even trying to imagine life without them! Life truly is beyooooooootiful!

And till the next post...
Take care & God bless

The SACRAS

ps: for some reason the family picture will not post !!! I'll keep trying - till then, as bobby says, "Take it easy!! "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rosh,
That was a cute family pic, and Mark does look like a little man.Already on his tummy and looking up.Anyways,I was thinking of a miracle that happened to me,and thought I'd post it on this site.I just found out yesterday that the nicest nurse in my old hospital will be also working in my unit in the new hospital.I mean, this new hospital is a university and awfully big.So what are the chances of her being posted in my same unit,right.I just thought it was wonderful!"This is the Lord's doing and marvellous in our eyes.'
Well, have a good week end guys.Greetings to auntie Maria and a brotherly hug for Mark from Jonathan.