WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Here is a little taste of our heaven on earth!
Thank you for stopping in! We'd love to know you've been here!
Have a wonderful day!

October 14, 2006

Blue jeans and white t-shirts...


...I believe was popular not so long ago !! So here we are the all - American - family , well not quite..but we're getting there :) the funny part is the "dress code" wasn't planned , and then in walked Fredrik & Emma, also in blue jeans and white ! Talk about co-incidence:)

For some reason I couldn't post the family picture on the previous post, so here it is all on its ownsome lonesome in a separate post.!

James, Roshini & Mark Oliver

7 comments:

Minabird said...

Very cute...if I do say so myself.
-elmina

Anonymous said...

Hey Roshini!
So nice to see some pictures of you all!!! I have been waiting for them, checking your blog every single day! :) Life IS beautiful! :) Greet little Mark Oliver from both of us! And James too, of course!
Love, Johanna

Anonymous said...

Hi Roshini!
It,s so nice to see pictures of your little family! Mark is SO CUTE!!!
I wish you all the best.
You are in my thoughts!

Warm greetings from Mirjam (from Lahti)

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosh and family,greetings at 3;17 am.I was just having dinner [which I coudn't at night cos of sinusitis]and browsing a little.Everytime I see Mark's picture I want to grab him off the screen.Such a little pudding.
Well, bye bye....

Anonymous said...

Hei Roshini!

Looking through your blog made me so happy!! I believe in miracles, too. Your baby is SO cute, I guess you have heard this a hundred times, but he REALLY is!! But no wonder, du bist ja auch so niedlich!! =)
Ganz liebe Grüße aus Lahti, wo ich jetzt für ein Jahr wohne. Freu mich, wenn ich euch mal wieder sehen kann.

Deine Judith Grimes

Minabird said...

Can we look forward to any updated pictures coming soon? miss you guys.
-elmina

Anonymous said...

Happy thanksgiving all of you.