WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Here is a little taste of our heaven on earth!
Thank you for stopping in! We'd love to know you've been here!
Have a wonderful day!

October 18, 2006

The Many Faces Of Mark Oliver...



Do I need to say more ??!!

And this time, I'm trying something new.... Please let me know if you have trouble viewing the pictures...Hope it works - coz that means more posted pictures for all of us to see :)

Still,
Roshini




ps: Believe it or not I had this blog post up more than a month ago and was trying to attach a link onto my blog for some reason it won't let me do so. So i've just cut and pasted the link on here, as of now. And I believe you will have to cut and paste it in your browser window too. I don't believe it is a "live" URL. So don't get disappointed if you click on it and nothing happens :) Sorry Im repeating myself but sometimes it helps if its all spelt out. Just select the link, copy and paste it in your browser window and then hit "go".

Hope it works for you !

The pictures like I said are from over a month ago - Since then Mark has grown in leaps and bounds almost literally ! He leaps backwards and almost off the changing table !! I will post more in the same way , if this one works. So I'd appreciate any feedback .

Till then,

Take care and God bless !

Roshini

No comments: