




MARK OLIVER SACRA, our little bundle of joy,came into this world on Tuesday, September 19th 2006, at 11.13 p.m., He weighed 6 lbs.10 oz at birth and was 18 and a 1/2 " tall.
He is doing well and we are enjoying every bit of time with our precious gift.
Thank you for all the prayers and support.
Warm greetings,
James, Roshini & Mark Oliver SACRA
ps: for those of you who didn't get the title of this blog, it's "We had a baby, It's a boy". The story goes that there is a commercial for I forget what.. a phone company, I believe and the guy wants to let his family know that they've just had a baby boy. He is allowed only 2 words (first name and surname) to call collect. He's poor and can't afford a call and doesn't want his parents to have to call back either..so after the beep he says, "Vihaddababy..Ittzaboy.." !! James loves this commercial, I've heard.. - ("nifty-nifty"); hence the title as a surprise for him!
9 comments:
The pictures are lovely and I am so happy that I can be here with you and James to share this bundle of joy.
May Jesus give you both all the grace and wisdom and strength that you need to bring little Mark Oliver up in His fear and love.
Hey Guys...congrats and the baby looks so cute! God, Roshini, I never saw you pregnant and its cute to see you en famille..:) God bless the little one with health and wisdom, and give you lots of patience with sleepless nights and diapers!! ...Rasika
Hi Roshini and James,
Congrats with the baby! he looks really cute. I was wondering if you had it already, and now I saw it on someone elses site! Wish you all the best for the future.
Greetings Lydia Sepers, From usselo, Holland...
Hi James and Roshini,
Congratulations on your very cute and adorable baby. I hope that everyday with him is like a taste of heaven. They are such a gift from God. Even though I don't have any of my own, you'd never know cause I have a couple little ones that I was able to enjoy right after there birth for the first couple months of their lives. They are so dear. I hope that you guys are doing well. Remember to sleep when he does Roshini so you can keep up your strength. And remember there are tons of people praying for you guys. The best of Luck for your wonderful future!!!
God loves you,
mina
congrats! i remember the commercial you mention in this post...
kesi and shaju
oh yeah...I remember that commercial too. It's so funny. I didn't get what you were writing until I saw it in your post.
GRATULERE!!! Såååååååå søt liten guttebaby :) Det er vel godt å ha det overstått Roshini :) Nyt det lille nurket! Klem fra wenche
So nice to see the pictures, Roshini! Thanks for posting them here!!! And, God bless you with all the new tasks you have! :)
Love, Johanna
Hey Rosh, I just saw the set of pics on Teresa Byler's website as well.Very very cute!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment