WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Here is a little taste of our heaven on earth!
Thank you for stopping in! We'd love to know you've been here!
Have a wonderful day!

April 11, 2011

OUR GIRLS - 1




Yupp, you read it right!

We don't have any little Sacra girls, but we have a few who have become family in the last few years. So this post is for "our girls".

Well, actually a little correction, coz Maria ended up becoming a Sacra after all.. :)

I had actually started on this post way back in September 2010, and then somehow I never got round to finishing it, coz the pictures were taking forever to upload...

Then just now, I'm suddenly motivated by all the mommy-blogs I've been looking at, and I thought, "hey, let's give it another shot...". So here goes :)

Disclaimer: the post isn't meant to exclude or include or any such thing. It's just a whole bunch of thankful thoughts for all "the girls", as I remember it, who've become parts of our lives and family, in a way, and who've been such a huge help, that I am eternally grateful. SO here's a little tribute to "our girls"...

The very first one of them all was/is this girl:




My mommy spent hours and hours playing with Mark, rocking him, singing to him, teaching him puzzles, and the alphabet, and all kinds of things; when I had zero energy to do anything with him. Mark and Nana had some of the most fun times I've ever observed between a 60 year old and a toddler! And you'd never notice the gap. Then when Jude was born, she came again, and played with Mark, all kinds of rambunctious, rowdy things that he thought of!!! (and that she thought of!! - won't ever forget hearing the roof shake, and running upstairs to find both of them hopping up and down on the "trampoline" aka Mark's mattress on the floor! LOL! And then all the hours, rocking Jude, and holding him, while I went to numerous appointments and tests etc. Thank you Mumsie, for all you've done for us! We love you Nana!!

Ok, so I started this blogpost in September last year, and never got past the 1st part; So I figured, I better get cracking while on the bed rest :)

But what I'm going to do, is post in mini-blog-posts, so that you have something to look forward to.. (And coz, it helps me stay on track too!!)

Nana is going in for a knee operation Thursday, April 15th - for both knees actually. So please keep her surgery and recovery in your prayers - we love her so much - and are looking forward to running around playing, "kings", puzzles, trampoline-hopping on mattresses, running up and down stairs - and all the other good stuff when she comes over. And Jude's favorite person to talk to is: "I talk to Nana on 'puter now?, pleeeese, mommy??"

Take care Nana! We're thinking of you and praying for you!

3 comments:

Verba said...

Hi Roshini!
Just saw you had some new posts, and enjoyed them thoroughly. :) I'll be praying for Nana, too. She is indeed a special person!
Love, Verba

Deb said...

Missing my good friend "Nana" and am keeping her in my prayers! I have so many good memories and look forward to more!

Maria said...

Praying for a good surgery and recovery. Hope we can see her again soon! Am I sorta related now? My sister-in-law's mother?... : )