








Hi everyone,
I'm back - and it hasn't been 6 months since last time! I am currently uploading pictures from December 2007 ! - And when that's done I will post the link along with other links I upload.
An FYI: I'm currently deleting all "old" photo links - so if there's a link related to any particular blog that you'd like to view, you're going to have to e-mail me. Hopefully this won't be too much of an inconvenience :) If it is, umm..too bad ! :)
Posting a couple recent pictures here on this blog - so you won't have to wait forever to see pictures of us. (or till all other links get uploaded, posted, etc ) I have only a handful of pictures from England - my battery died on day 2. NO KIDDING! And being the hi-tech kinda camera it is, can only be charged by plugging into an electrical outlet - and has a special connector thing - need i say more ? I believe you get the picture.. no pun intended!
However - I do have tons of pictures on Rishi's camera, that I took - that Im waiting for him to send me. Do I hear some sighs of .....relief ?? :) So I have pictures upto the wedding and then none!
That was a brief picture update !
Our little boy is growing up - BIG TIME. And I tell you he's ALL Sacra - not too surprising since both James and I are Sacras :) Lol! Yesterday he was loudly proclaiming "Happy Thoughts" innumerable times, to anyone who cared to listen and to some who didn't (it's from a t'shirt Rishi gave him, that he loves. I'm not sure who likes it more, James or Mark!) - and so I wish you Adieu and "Happy Thoughts!"
PICTURE TIME! I haven't edited the pictures before posting them though - Im referring to links when they do get posted - so tons of pictures are duplicates, blurry etc. I will sort through them .....eventually. I speak in faith.
1 comment:
Hey Cool! Another update! Love when that happens. : ) Will be cool to see your pics too. Have a good day! Hi to Mark!
Post a Comment