WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Here is a little taste of our heaven on earth!
Thank you for stopping in! We'd love to know you've been here!
Have a wonderful day!

October 3, 2008

What on earth ..!









I was just "visiting" my blogspot - and was trying to figure out "what on earth" I had been doing, coz I couldn't make sense of the last posts ...as far as timelines go:)

And then I realised what I'd done - I put in March 2008 . And was trying to catch up simultaneously with last year, and I believe I had reached as far as October, maybe even November 2007.

Gosh! Gives you a little clue as to how out of touch I've been with blogging.

I don't need to say I guess that it's been hectic here - my biggest disappointment though is that I have NO Victory Feast pictures - I kept meaning to suggest that we appoint someone as official photographer - But Mina left (we miss you Mina, we really do, not just your photographer skills) and there wasn't anyone else to suggest anymore I guess....Sucks BIG TIME!

Apart from that, we're doing great. New baby alive and well - ON THE INSIDE. Yeah, I'm expecting a baby - umm yes I'm in my 5th month - yes, I know I've not been around for a bit - it just hit me HOW long! It doesn't look very hopeful as far as blogging goes for the next few weeks anyways . Leave to Rishi's wedding in exactly 10 days - and my schedule is already booked to the end of October ! That's life! And then, people ask me what I DO all day :S And if I ONLY am at home with Mark. :) Ignorance is bliss, someone once said - so I believe I will let them stay ignored, I mean ignorant :P



I will try and upload pictures though - more out of necessity actually. Coz my computer is running out of disk place. And I don't trust just CD's for backup. :)

So you can try dropping in every now and again, and see what there is to see I guess:)

As a little foretaste of pictures to come - I have on here one of Mark from every month since April I believe :) The pictures are in chronological order, with April at the top, and September at the bottom. He's the SWEETEST LITTLE BOY ever! "My love you mommy!" , "My love dada too!" "My love baby too mommy - my kiss baby?"and then "My love Khiss (kris) baby too!" "Annie love me too mommy!" (yes she does!) "My pull baby out mommy?" (No, thank you:) "Where'd my birday cake go mommy??", "Yeah paarti cake!", "My like this mommy, my like this lots!" and his latest "Thunk oo, Mommy" (meaning Thank you:)

Thunk oo too for stopping by - would be nice to know if you've been here methinks :)

Take care

Roshini

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ich war hier! ...und hab mich soooo gefreut zu lesen, wie es euch geht! Mark ist wirklich unglaublich süß, allein auf den Fotos - wie erst, wenn er spricht und spielt und lacht und einfach die Leute um sich glücklich macht!?! Ach, ich würde euch gerne sehn...
Schön, dass es dir und deiner Familie (wieder) gut geht!

Hier, in Mitteleuropa, hat sich plötzlich der Herbst breit gemacht und mit ihm für mich der Uni-Alltag. In den fast 3 Monate langen "Ferien", mit viel Interessantem und Neuem, und jetzt der Gefahr, des grauen Alltags, kann ich trotzdem sagen: "Das Leben ist hübsch!", Zitat Roshini. Danke für diesen Satz! :)

Also dann, happy days!
Un besito y un abrazo muy fuerte, Maria de Viena.


PS: Ich schreibe dir auf Deutsch, damit du in Schwung bleibst...und ich muss Spanisch üben.
:)

Deb said...

Hello Roshini, Thanks for taking the time to update. I check often!!
Mom

Minabird said...

Hey Roshini, Nice of you to update. I have been checking every couple of days, very hopefully. I miss you tons too!!!!! WAY more then you miss me!!!
-mina

Anonymous said...

Cool Pics! He looks like such a big boy in that one!! He does know what he in talking about thought!!

Maria said...

Cool to see another update. While I don't know EVERYTHING you do... I do know you do so much stuff for the church you have every right to leave those who have no clue "ignored" or in their blissful ignorance. Btw... I can take a hint... ahem. In the words of James the future CEO last night... "always store stuff in two place". Ah yes, words of wisdom.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I was here.. :) And I sure loved to find a new post! I've not been able to give up hope... ;) Thanks for making the effort - love to be able to see & hear a little of you!
Just the other day, I thought of some old memories from A-lag, and I missed you so much... Those evenings in your room with a cup of tea and a good book, but most of all - good company! :) Take care!

Teresa said...

OH, thank you so much for posting!! I have checked nearly every day or at least a couple times a week since April! Tonight I was just thinking that you had given up blogging but I clicked on it anyway and was completely blown away with new pictures! Mark is such a sweetheart! It's so nice to have you back again! Good luck with everything and take good care of yourself and the new one. Too bad I won't get to meet her/him when I come! Do you know what it is yet? Love you lots! ps. I promise to make you chicken soup when I come, and whatever else you are hungry for at any given moment! hehe