I don't believe history holds any record of a more-loved-invader - She baked, and shopped, and chilled, and baked, and took pictures, and "sun-bathed" (not sure how enjoyable that was in DE Indian Summers!! - but the boys insisted & Amy acquiesced), and loved the boys to bits, and baked some more!!
Till date, James says, "Now, AMY could bake! What was that she baked again?"
Umm, I dunno, lemon poppy seed loaf? muffins - blueberry, non-blueberry, every kind of berry & non-berry? chocolate chip cookies? May sound like I'm exaggerating, but hey, just scroll down!!! The proof is in the eating :D
"And remember that cake she baked & brought to Victory in her mom's pan (which she wasn't supposed to :)".....???!!
Yes, WE DO!!!
We love you Amy! We're glad you could come! (and we wished the other 2 mosquitoes, umm I mean "musketeers" could've come too - Katie? Natty?? Anyone home???)
Thank you for all the late night chats, and the open conversations, your forthrightness, your sense of humor, your love for "proper grammar" (:), your picture editing skills, ALL the baking, AND most of all for your longing to do the good.
So glad that it worked out for you to go back to VBS for a whole year!
And when you do come back, you know where we live, right??!!!
Take care little girl! We love you bunches!!
No comments:
Post a Comment