












The other day I asked Mark, "Guess who's coming..?!!" After several guesses, I said, "Well, here's a clue, she's the best baby-sitter ever..!". And immediately, he said, "Oh, you mean Kris..??" and smiled a wrinkled nose smile :)
Wasn't who I was thinking of, but... it brought back so many many good memories of times with you. The pictures do a way better job than words, Kris. So I'll let them do the talking - most of it anyways - :)
Thank you so much for what you mean to my boys, for all the times you've been with them at all kinds of hours, for hospital visits with me, and cold-coffee-mango-lassi-visits, for just hanging out, and for grocery shopping expeditions, and childrens-place-expeditions, for being my personal chauffeur, and for being the best neighbor ever!!!!
We love you guys SO much! Looking forward to another summer together!!!!
2 comments:
awww! I love this last series of posts! :)
I hope you are well. I think of you often.
Thanks for sharing these pics. They sure do bring back a lot of awesome memories. :-) Mark was my lil buddy!!! :-) I am so much looking forward to this summer and having even more fun times and memories together! SO glad we're neighbors!!! Love u guys!!
Post a Comment