
I've now been in the States for almost a year and I've loved every bit of being here - wouldn't exchange it for anything..
And wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles - I now have a blog too. Didn't ever think I would... But hey - Here I am ..this is me..!
Not quite sure of all the ins and outs that go with this - I guess I'll find out..!
So till next time :)
Roshini
7 comments:
Some say that there has been a problem adding a comment, so I'm trying this out myself :)
Let's hope it works!
Roshini
Hello Roshini
Thanks for the pics....am beginning to feel like I am there already. Just a month to go. Am looking forward to being with you, James and the family and friends once again. Hope the site will be regular:) Love Mummy
Lovely chatting with u. Am sending this agian to make sure that i know how to do it right...the last time i succeeded after 5 attempts!!!!! :) Mummy
so nice you have a page too!!! I will come back often to check for updates! ...and also check for old updates! :)
Roshini, I can't wait to see you soon! And everyone else too!
Hello Roshini!
I really enjoyed this site! I will visit it often.
Mom
Hello again,
I guess I did not put my name on before....there is always something new to learn!
Mom
Hello James and Roshini!! I stumbled upon your website through somebody else's...lovely! May I add it to my links on my website?
Post a Comment